With over 26 years of professional accounting experience, Bart Giustina has served as financial manager for private business owners, venture capital ownership and publicly traded holding companies.
Through positions held in Public Accounting, Controller and Vice President of Finance, Bart has developed systems and controls critical in maintaining discipline in fast paced business organizations.
He has been recognized throughout his career as a leader who has the knowledge and skills to develop a finance team – setting policies and procedures with exemplary performance, teamwork and customer service results.
His resume includes leadership roles with Readco, LLC in Old Lyme, CT, Office Furniture Rental Alliance, LLC, in East Hartford, and Olympic Manufacturing Group in Agawam, MA – among successful firms.
Bart attended Central Connecticut State University. He’s married and has 3 great kids. He enjoys soccer, running and the Red Sox.
- Federal and Multi State Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Home Owners Associations
- Trusts & Estates
- Federal and State Tax Audit Representation
- Property Tax Declarations
- Payroll and Sales Tax Returns
- Tax Filing Applications for New Business being formed
- SS – 4 Form
- State Tax Registration Forms
- Financial Statement Reviews and Compilations
- General Business Advisory Services
- Projections, Budgeting & Goals
- Business Expansion Plans
- Cash Management
- Bookkeeper Training
- Accounting Software Set up
- Monthly, Quarterly Financials
- Financing Packages
- Real Estate Sales, Acquisition & Financing
- Partnership Dispute Mediation
- Business Sales and Acquisition Due Diligence Services
- Lease-Buy Decisions
- Insurance Review
- Office Systems & Controls
- Business Succession Planning
- Equipment Purchasing, Financing, Leasing
Since our humble beginnings, Connecticut CPA Associates has been a proud supporter of Team MAD. The goal is to support local charities by training runners and non-runners alike to complete marathons and half marathons, raising funds and awareness. We love MAD because it empowers heroes in communities everywhere to make a difference.
Every business owner today knows the challenges of heightened fiscal reporting and accountability regulations. There’s little room for error. You want professional oversight and safeguarding to make sure your tax paperwork is in order.
You need more than annual tax planning and preparation, but hiring a CFO is a stretch.
That’s where CFO-To-Go comes in. – Delivering financial analysis, cash management planning, P&L reporting. Tax planning review and counsel – all for a simple fixed monthly fee.
CFO-To-Go – Bridging the gap between bookkeepers and full-time Controllers and Chief Financial Officers.
CONNECTICUT CPA ASSOCIATES
BART D. GIUSTINA, CPA
34 BLOOMFIELD AVENUE, WINDSOR, CT 06095
Phone: (860) 683-8436
Fax: (860) 271-8214